Protect your patients. Protect your practice. Protect your community.
We are dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with accurate, timely, and cost-effective urine drug testing for improved patient health and safety.
Kashi Toxicology offers
- Quantitative urine toxicology testing for more than 50 substances
- Monitoring for alcohol, tobacco, prescription medications and illicit drugs
- Use of the latest gold-standard LC-MS/MS laboratory testing methodologies
- Monitor treatment compliance, especially in patients requiring long-term or multi-drug therapy
- 24-to-48 hour turnaround from time of specimen delivery
- Easy to read test requisition forms
- Actionable and comprehensive reports
Why Clinical Urine Drug Testing?
Urine drug testing supports patients and healthcare providers on multiple fronts. From evaluating and treating first-time patients to monitoring an ongoing treatment plan, urine drug testing can assist in evaluating medication adherence, and identifying undisclosed substances that may interfere with a treatment plan or affect patient safety.1 As a result, clinicians are better armed to advocate for their patients and detect potential drug abuse and/or diversion.
Make Kashi's testing services part of your treatment planning.
- Gudin JA et al. Risks, Management, and Monitoring of Combination Opioid, Benzodiazepines, and/or Alcohol Use. Postgrad Med. 2013; 125(4):115-130.
- Barnes MC and Sklaver SL. Active Verification and Vigilance: A Method to Avoid Civil and Criminal Liability when Prescribing Controlled Substances. 2013. claad.org. http://claad.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Physician-Liability.pdf